- UNESCO: Bokova a Fabriano, madrina progetto RINASCO per resilienza città creative dopo terremoto
- A 9 million euros humanitarian package from Italy to Afghanistan, Somalia, South Sudan and Palestine
- OIM Italia: nuovo rapporto, in 3 anni +600% arrivi vittime tratta
- IOM Italy: a new report on arrivals of sexually exploited migrants, chiefly from Nigeria
- Migranti: Giro, dichiarazioni di Kurz “inaccettabili per Italia”
ROME, MAY 4 – Italy will host an international conference on the migrant emergency on July 6, Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano announced today to joint session of the Foreign Affairs Committees of Parliament.
The conference will include representatives from Libya, countries of transit for migrants, as well as EU partners, the International Organization for Migrants (IOM) and the UN Refugee Agency UNHCR, Alfano said.
Alfano said that the migrant situation is still a priority in what he called “Italian diplomatic action based on the centrality of the Mediterranean identity”, which he said has contributed to, among other things, a new “NATO posture towards the south”.(@ANSA)
The following two tabs change content below.
Da oltre 60 anni ANSA fornisce una copertura completa degli avvenimenti italiani ed esteri, grazie a 22 sedi sul territorio nazionale e alla presenza in oltre 79 località di 74 Paesi nel mondo.